Frequently Asked Questions
- Single subscription: A standard one-site non training subscription
- Subscription & multiple site/training licence: permits subscriber to use publications for training purposes or at multiple sites
- Subscription & promo licence: permits subscriber to use publications for promotional purposes
- Subscription & multiple site/training licence & promo license: permits subscriber to use publications for training purposes or at multiple sites, and for promotional purposes
- Zip or compressor software installed on your computer in order to unzip/unpack the file that contains all the publication files
- Adobe reader, in order to view the various files in the publication
Sutherland Tables Download Instructions
Before you download a Sutherland Tables publication you will require:
- Zip or compression software to unzip the file
- Adobe Reader or alternative to read the pdf files
Logging in & Downloading
Any publications you have purchased will be available to download from your account section. To login to your account section and download your files or view recepts for your purchase see the steps below:
Immediately after your first successful purchase
- You will be directed where to login to your account section to download your files after any successful purchase.
- If you have not yet set an account password - set an account password by following the onscreen instructions on the confirmation page that loads following your successful transaction. Be sure to use a valid email address - as important account email, receipts, password recovery links and activation emails will be sent to the email address entered here. Also ensure any email address entered on the payment pages matches the email you use for setting your account password.
- A confirmation email will be sent - follow the instructions in the email i.e. click on the link and set your account password to activate your account. Check your junk mail folder if the email does not appear in your inbox after a few minutes.
Alternatively you can register an account and set a password before purchasing
- Register and set your account password
- On successfully subscribing or purchasing an archive publication you will be directed to visit your account section where you can manage any subscriptions, download your files, payment receipts etc.
Logging in to your account at any time after an account password has been set
Click on the Login link at the top of each page and enter your email address and password.
Downloading your files
Follow the steps below:
- Click on the linked title of file to be downloaded
- The file will be saved to your computer, in your Downloads folder
- You will now need to unzip this file, and ensure all files contained within are EXRACTED or UNZIPPED.
- Locate the file and double click on it, or right-click on the file and select EXTRACT or UNZIP ALL files
- Your resident zip tool or decompressor tool will start, with all files and/or folders listed - how these are presented will differ depending on zip/decompressor tool used.
- Unzipped files will be saved to a newly created folder, at a location of your choice.
- From there, using Adobe Reader, open the Contents.pdf file.
- Use this file to navigate to all other files
- If you need help with a download please refer to the instructions above in the first instance.
- If you still require help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving a full and detailed account of what the problem is, and why you need help